I have been studying and enjoying Performing Arts since I was around 6yrs old, I have played the lead in many school productions over the years (including Lady Macbeth and Matilda Wormwood for example).
I am currently in my 2nd year studying a level 3 Diploma in stage and screen acting at college.
I have attended other relevant courses some of which would include:
* Combat for Film and TV with actor/stunt actor Mark Strange
* Dance Course with Jamal Crawford.
* Masterclasses with West End professionals. (Such as Portia Harry and Lucy Jane Adcock)
* 1 week intensive Musical Theatre masterclass with 'West End Stage'
* Bollywood Dance Masterclass (with Sohan Kailey)
* 1 day Stunt Basics with Movieworks stunt team
* 1 day Katana combat stunt basics with Movieworks stunt team
* Improvisation workshop with Institute for Contemporary Theatre
* Screen Acting seminar with Steve Rehman
I also have extensive training in martial arts (ITF Taekwondo - 2nd Dan black belt)
(WAKO Kickboxing), and have represented England on multiple occasions at international championships.
I am a very hard working, creative, aspiring actress and my work ethic is fabulous x